Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Woodsam Magic Spin Mop - 2017 UPGRADED VERSION - Design for Housewife&Senior - Easy Press Mop Bucket Set - Stainless Steel Wringer and Cushion Handle - 360° Rotation - Liquid Drain Plug

Great Mop!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/4TVXGPf02CU


This is the best mop I ever had it’s a real “miracle” mop so easy and lightweight to handle.
It comes with two microfiber mop heads which work great on my floors.
The handle is sturdy (handles) and it glides easily, yet it feels like you can put some muscle into the mopping without worrying about bending it.
The handle length allows the mop to be used at a proper angle.
It also has a more comfortable, rounder end piece on the handle.
This literally cut my mopping time In half.
Super-efficient and very effective way to clean.
It really gets the dirt.
And I don't know how, but somehow it makes mopping fun, fast and easy.
The bucket is super easy to use and clean.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment