Saturday, February 25, 2017

Homder 36 Colored Pencils Wooden Drawing Coloring Pencils Premium Art Drawing Pencils for Adult Coloring Books,Sketch,Crafting Projects

Really love this pencils!



These have a very nice soft texture that results in vibrant beautiful colors.
The variety of colors is incredible and it comes in Soucolor pencil holders that screams to be open and used. 
They put down color easily, keep their point, and sharpen without eating up the pencil.
No broken or malfunctioning pencils and easy to sharpen.
I'm happy with this product and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment