Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Twin Bell Alarm Clock,Drillpro 4''Bedside Loud Alarm Clock-Old Fashioned 3D Digitals Quiet Non-ticking Sweep Second Hand-Quartz Analog Clock for Heavy Sleepers-Battery Operated (Not Included)

Such a cute clock!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/qKx7M53mQFI


This is a nice clock.
It's so loud that it not only wakes me up, but it scares the day lights out of me so that I jump out of bed too.
No falling back asleep with this one around!
The clock itself looks classy in just about any setting (I have the Rubik's Cube).
Fantastic build quality.
So far it seems durable and works fine.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment