Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Terra Hiker Four Season Sleeping Bag(195 x 75 cm) with Extended Length and Compression Bag for Camping

Just what I needed!



I was looking for a small, lightweight sleeping bag to carry with me on camping trips.
This product is exactly as described.
Lightweight, but warm.
They look like great design and quality.
However, I loved the idea of a sleeping bag I could share with my husband and this is the perfect fit.
The best thing about it is the conversion into two bags and the compression sack.
The stitching and zippers are well done.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.

This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment