Saturday, February 18, 2017

SOLOOP 5 Pcs Premium Silicone Kitchen Baking tool Heat Resistant Non-Stick Baking Tool As A Best Gift

Great Utensils!


The utensil is well built and sturdy.
Size wise, they're not super large, on the working end but they don't need to be, really.
They withstand heat and will not scratch, dent or otherwise damage my newly acquired non-stick pans.
They are light and go great in the dishwasher.
I also love the color. 
Well packaged, arrived in good condition.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment