Thursday, February 16, 2017

Jerrybox 360-Degree Rotating Makeup Organizer Adjustable Multi-Function Cosmetic Storage Box, Compact Size with Large Capacity, Fits Different Types of Cosmetics and Accessories, Black

Amazing and very easy to assemble!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/SGpaX2mlEFg

This makeup organizer is amazing!
This has been great to store a lot of things (make-up, lotions, lipsticks, eyeliner, brushes, nail-polish), and has made everything highly accessible.
It's convenient to assemble the organizer by simply inserting the 4 trays into partition slots, according to the height of your cosmetics and accessories.

It is pretty sturdy so I have had no problems with it falling over or breaking apart.
The spin function makes getting products in and out easy when applying makeup.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment