Saturday, February 4, 2017

Work Gloves 4 Pairs, LOT - 4 Pairs Per Package Work, Gardening, Safety Gloves with PVC Dots for Hand Protection, Classic Knitted, - Mechanic, Construction, Industry, Garden use, Bulk, Set

Durable, effective gloves for many uses!



Quality built gloves, fits as expected.
They work great for general landscaping and work around the yard and house.
They hold up very well and keep my hands warm.

They were very comfortable and flexible providing the ability to grip everything imaginable.
Fit is good for medium size hands.
They are also not very bulky, so can slip in the back pocket of jeans when not being used.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment