Thursday, February 2, 2017

JOYEN Swarovski Elements Crystal Four Decoration Styles Hoop Dangle Earring with Pearls

Very beautiful, elegant!



My favorite quality about these earrings are the lever back.
I feel very secure and this clasp does not take away from the pearls elegance.
The size is good too, not too small and not too big.

The pearl stud earrings I bought came exactly as I expected.
They have a quality, classy look and are perfect for a special date or formal event.
These would make a terrific gift for any lady that has a flair for fashion. 
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment