Sunday, February 26, 2017

Lifewit Side End Table Nightstand Bedroom Living Room Table Cabinet with 4 Drawers

Go for it. #no regrets!!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/u6tUJuGk95M


If you are looking for a QUALITY nightstand, that not only looks super stylish but is easy as pie to assemble... this is the nightstand for you.
Every part, every screw and every fastener was not only included correctly, but identified correctly in their instructions.
Speaking of instructions, not only were they grammatically correct, but every step was talked about and explained.
This product arrived quickly and was securely packaged!
They are quite sturdy, to boot.
Drawers open and close nicely.
They don't look or feel cheap.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.







This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment