Tuesday, February 21, 2017

HOTOUCH Women V-Neck 3/4 Sleeve Belted Bodycon Business Party Pencil Dress

Great quality fabric, great fit!



The style is simple, modest, and classy - perfect for business meetings.
It's a very slimming professional dress that fits true to the size.
I’m 5'2 and 100 pounds, and small size fits me perfect.
The material is soft and light which I prefer as I like to "breathe" in my dress.
I feel like I can wear this comfy dress all day.
Even though the material is thin, it is not really see through and no slip is required.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have 
included pictures from the front and back because I always like to see how the clothes looks on "regular" people before buying online.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment