Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Lovely Salt Lamp!



Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/hh1BvGALmzc

This Himalayan crystal lamp is one of those things that is different and sure to be a conversation piece.
It really does encourage a feeling of wellness and calmness when I turn it on.
Come with packed well, it can be sent to others as gift directly.

It provide an extremely peaceful and relaxing feeling to the room when you plug-in and turn on. 
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment