Thursday, February 2, 2017

Women's Long Sleeve Bodysuit Polyester Cotton V-Neck top Leotard top Jumpsuit

Lovely and comfortable jumpsuit!



The jumpsuit seems to be of good quality and is well-made and sewn together nicely too.
Great quality material.
Not see thru at all.
Fits perfectly.
The Material is 60%polyester+35%cotton+10%spandex that’s why it’s comfortable to wear.
The seams and hems were sewn straight and neat.
Good for yoga or lounging around the house.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment