Friday, February 17, 2017

Lifewit DSLR Camera Backpack for Canon Nikon Olympus with Rain Cover, Water-Resistant Nylon, 15.6" Laptop Compartement, Black

Very sturdy and great quality backpack with multiple uses!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/7jjxFYEMXfA

Sturdy, compact, spacious and comfortable to carry all your photographic gear!

I like this bag for the fact that I cannot only used for camera but also for camping.
The material is of really good quality, the zippers are strong, and it is well padded.
It fits just perfect!
The pack is built to last and holds so much.
So comfortable you can carry this all day.
For now, I am really very excited to take this bag for my upcoming camping trip!
However if you watch the video along with this review you will see how versatile this bag could be.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Good review. It looks really nice and having water proof camera bags is good against harsh weather. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete