Thursday, February 16, 2017

Halife Women Vintage Elegant High Waisted Floral Lace Pleated Midi Skirt

Beautiful skirt, really unique!

I'm not really a skirt fan but once in a while I do find one that i love and this is one of those skirts its classy and elegant both at the same time.

This is indeed a beautiful skirt.
The material has "substance" to it, so there is no risk of transparency, and it doesn't feel like it would be too easily damaged.
The material is made of 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex
Fabric is soft and delicate but not fragile.
I got lots of compliments when I wore it.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment