Thursday, February 2, 2017

Bunion Pads And Toe Separators, Toe Spacers 3 pcs - Bunion Corrector and Buion Relief in Tailors Bunion, Big Toe Joint, Hammer Toe. Best Design For Men and Women

Works great!



The material is very soft and pliable I have bunions on both feet, moderate size and this product has enable me to wear shoes comfortable with decreased redness and irritation to the bunion.
These aren't the cheapest toe spacers I've found, but they're more than worth it for the comfort they provide during my athletic use.
I wear them in tennis shoes, dress shoes, boots and ankle boots.
Durable and soft on the skin.
They are comfy and easy to wash.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.


This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment