Friday, February 24, 2017

WolfWise Portable Foldable Charcoal BBQ Grill Stainless Steel with Carry Bag 15.74 X 7.88 X 5.91 inch

Perfect folding portable charcoal BBQ grill!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/b5JQTkcQg-4


This is a pretty great grill for two people.
Set up right out of the box!

The grill racks fold up flat and fit inside the grill.
The base is solid and doesn't move, just the top cooking grill. 
The combination of good charcoal and high heat reflection from the clay makes perfect grilled skewers.
Can’t wait to try grilled veggie skewers on this.
We anticipate a long life for this unit, since it is well made and constructed of stainless steel. 
This grill is much more durable than the standard compact grill available in most sporting goods stores.
I'm happy with this and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.







This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment