Friday, February 17, 2017

Lavender Scented All Natural Soy Wax Dripless Smokeless Candle with 100% Cotton Wick and Holder for Aromatherapy Meditation and Relaxation Organic Vegan Stress Relief Italian Design UK Formulated 7oz

Smells wonderful!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N6I9FL5/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It smells incredible, makes the whole room smell good but never overpowering.
Even when it is not burning, I enjoy the scent.
The natural soy wax is a plus.
The candle is in a bluish-purple glass jar and looks really pleasant anywhere you sit it. 
Also, these candles are cruelty free and not animal tested. I am happy about it.
It was SO NICE to have a seller who cares, who has absolutely amazing customer service, and was interested in showing us they are a great company with great products.
Thanks for putting out a great candle!
You are appreciated!

I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment