Monday, February 6, 2017

Colleer Women's Seamless Ice Silk Thong Underwear Tanga Panties 3 Pack

My new favorite underwear; very comfortable!



These are the best underwear I have ever owned.
I am usually a small and the small fits me perfectly.
No seams! Doesn't even feel like I have underwear on.
It feels good and great quality.
Going to get rid of all my others and get a dozen more of these!!
If you're looking for a pantie that is comfortable and DOES NOT SHOW, these are the panties to order.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.


This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment