Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Candy Li Night Light Multicolor Silicone Baby Night Light With Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery 1200mAh Sensitive Tap Control 3 Working Modes Full Charge...

Very soft and cute night light!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/cfUgMRw4faI


This light is really very cute.
Charging it is very easy too. All you have to do it charge it with the USB cord that is provided in the box. 
The soft white nightlight function is perfectly fine and it is a good amount of soothing light - not too much, not too dim.
If you put it on a flat surface it is easier to just tap the surface to make it change colors.
If you tap again, it changes colors and goes through all the colors. 
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment