Friday, February 24, 2017

Idakey Zinc Alloy Car Business Key Chain 2 Key Rings with LED Light and Bottle Opener for Men Silver

Great Quality!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/3qrZhbi-NWM


Well made, good weight and super practical, the Idakey chain is perfect for keeping keys organized and quick to hand.
This is not just a key chain, it also has a bottle opener and led light function in it.
Extremely sturdy and durable.
It can be easily attached to your belt loop and the included key rings are enough to keep all your keys organized.
The double key chain loops are strong, allowing separating my keys for better organization.

A nice gift for anyone who don't want their keys in their pockets.
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment