Friday, February 24, 2017

Car Heat Seat Cushion, Votteo 12V Auto Car Vehicle Front Seat Hot Heated Warmer Pad Cushion in Winter(Black)

I am happily impressed with this cushion!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/etcgh7mxQig


I love the warmth and comfort this provides.
There's a strap that goes around the neck part of the seat to hold it in place.
The plug is on the side and has different settings for the heat.
It works really well and definitely does its job!

If your outlets stay on when you shut your car off, make sure to shut off the seat warmer or unplug it, because you'll come back to a dead battery if you don't!
I'm happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment